BNEW 2020 is looking for new companies with proposals that may transform one of these five sectors: Logistics, Real Estate, Digital Industry, eCommerce and Economic Zones. Are you going to miss this opportunity?
BNEW Barcelona Start-Up Innovation Hub is a different and unique event because of its hybrid nature (physical and digital) that gathers professionals from different economic sectors, industries, small and medium-sized companies, large corporations, administrations and institutions and startups. It will be held from 6 to 9 October in several emblematic buildings in Barcelona.
We’re looking for growing companies that will revolutionize the industries of Logistics, Real Estate, eCommerce, Economic Zones or Digital Industry. If you’re a startup, you can’t miss BNEW. BE PART OF IT!
The first 10 startups selected by each BNEW sector will participate free of cost.
The rest may enjoy a reduced participation cost of € 800 + VAT.
BNEW 2020 Benefits:
- Present your innovations to all participants and increase your business opportunities as a startup.
- Expand your contacts through all the network tools offered by the BVillage at BNEW:
- Virtual profile of your company
- Your potential clients at a click in the online chat
- Meetings through the Match & Meet technological platform.
- Analytics of the companies that have visited your virtual space
- Global visibility with online and offline broadcasts.
- Access the latest trends in the sector with 10 registrations to BDigital and 2 free registrations to BDigital & BPresent
- Be a candidate for the BNEW award for best innovation.
The call will be closed on August 17, 2020.
Who may participate?
Newly born companies (less than 3 years old) from the Logistics, Real Estate, Digital Industry, eCommerce and Economic Zones sectors.
Start-ups may present their projects through the online platform.
Check the rules HERE!